January Monthly Faves

January flew by so fast, I almost couldn't believe it's the end of the month already! Pardon me for the hiatus (again). You see, requirements are coming in and out of nowhere and it'll always end up eating my available time for blogging. To make up for it, I thought I'd do a "January Monthly Faves" post. It'll serve as an update on what's been invading my wardrobe recently and whatnot.

KIMONO BLAZERS/CARDIGANS. OMG guys! Kimono blazers are super adorable and chic! I also love the floral print of the blazers because, well, I'm a floral print maniac. Whenever lazy days get to you, just put on any kimono blazer with a white/black tank and you're good to go! I'm labeling these kimono blazers part of my style express.
Blue Floral Sheer Kimono Blazer from Fabulousa CDO | Pink Floral Kimono Blazer and Beige Floral Kimono Blazer from Baro't Saya Online Shop CDO
ACID WASHED & TATTERED HIGH-WAISTED SHORTS. I scored this high waist shorts from SM Department Store; it was on sale when I bought it. I'm really excited for summer time and when I saw this while walking around the mall, I just couldn't help myself. Summer, come quickly!
Tattered High-Waisted Shorts from Next Jeans
BUTTON-DOWN SHIRTS & LONG CHAINED NECKLACE. Button-down shirts will always be a fashion staple, especially for a laid-back person like me because it's so easy to incorporate with tons of different styles. I love this white button-down because it looks very classy. 

I also noticed that the usual accessories I bring with me are in the colors black and gold. When I saw this black and gold chained necklace, I just knew I had to have it in my collection.
FLORAL PRINT PANTS. I don't own a lot of printed jeans, not because I hate them, but because I'm not really "IN" to it. This floral print pants had me thinking otherwise. It's nice to spice things up a bit. It's part of my faves because it's the first floral pants I've ever had! HOORAH FOR CHANGE!
White Button-Down Shirt and Floral Pants from Levi's
FLORAL RUCKSACK. I received this last Christmas and I literally jumped for joy when my BFF&F&F&F&F&F... gave this to me! It's a floral bag and it can carry all my stuff! Give me one good reason not to put this up my faves!
Floral Rucksack from SHOEBOX
INTERCHANGEABLE WATCH. The same BFF&F&F&F&F gave this to me last Christmas. I love interchangeable watches because it won't require me to buy a different watch that often. When I'm tired of how my watch looks, I can just change the strap and it'll be as if I bought a new one. Can you spot the MAIN REASON why I included this in my faves? :)
Watch from ALDO
BENSIMON SNEAKERS. In my previous post, I blogged about why I'm loving my bennies. If you haven't read it yet, click these links: EASY GOING | PERFECTLY IMPERFECT! BENSIMON CDO
Bensimon Sneakers from Spruce PH
BABY LIPS COLOR. I'm actually not a beauty junkie, heck, I'm not even close to being one! Make up has never been my cup of tea but since I don't want to be ignorant about it, I would buy few basic products and try learning how to use it. My all-time fave beauty product is Maybelline's BABY LIPS! I would never be seen wearing lipstick because I don't like how it feels on my lips, I use tinted lip balms instead and in this case, Baby lips Color. One of my baby lips, berry crush, had it's packaging destroyed already due to my constant use. 
Baby Lips Color by Maybelline
DRAWING EYE BROW PENCIL. This Drawing Eye Brow Pencil works wonders! If you're a newbie like me, you have to try this product! It's very inexpensive (less than P100.00) for a useful beauty tool!
Drawing Eye Brow Pencil from Etude House PH
PEPPER LUNCH & BELGIAN WAFFLES. If you haven't tried these two yet, go and have one! Let its taste tell you why they're on my faves!
PEPPER LUNCH BEEF PEPPER RICE (P198.00)
CARAMEL VANILLA TEA + RED VELVET. I've been always a fan of Chingketea's Hot Teas and Milk teas. You guys should try their Caramel Vanilla Tea and pair it up with their red velvet cupcakes for a delicious treat!
Here are my most played songs for the month of January
G-Dragon - WHO YOU
Jason Derulo - Marry Me
Ellie Goulding - Burn

Well, I guess that's it for the month of January. I really hope I could do this regularly, fingers crossed!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment