Hell Week

The title says it all. I know I should be studying right now but because I'm feeling a bit confident for tomorrow's exam, I thought it'd be nice to update my blog amidst the hectic week. 

 For this look, I gave in to comfort dressing again! Lazy, lazy, lazy. Wearing sneakers with a crop top and blue jeans ain't really my style but it's nice to spice things up a bit and try something different once in a while. I got inspired by Bethany Mota's examination day outfit so I tried dressing down the way dressing down should be done. (By the way, BETHANY IS LOVE! I'm loving that crazy, awesome, pretty, and humble girl! I watch her videos everyday!)
Since this is just an update, I'll be ending here guys! For my schoolmates, hope you guys study hard! Good luck to you all!

Crop top from Social Closet CDO | Eco red high tops | Artwork Canvas Bag | Next Jeans Blue jeans | Timex Watch

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment